- $40.00 Memberships are filled out and due the first rodeo you attend
- One contestant per online entry
- Must be 14 & under as of SEPTEMBER 1 2017.
- Small Spurs does allow assisted help for the 6 & under age group however this means that the competitor MUST be a able to ride SOLO but may need help keeping his or her horse/pony in forward motion. PARENTS this does not mean you can assist them with anything else besides keeping the horse/pony in forward motion and getting off. Please do not enter your child in the goat tail untying if they are unable to get to the goat unassisted.
Entries open MONDAY OCT. 23rd – close WEDNESDAY Nov 1st. DO NOT forget to click the “proceed to confirmation & receipt” please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number! Click the receipt button under the Confirmation number and PRINT. No confirmation NUMBER means you are not entered. **Entries for the Beauty & the Beast Barrel race Friday night are on the bottom of the entry page. Please keep in mind the posted “rules” when entering**
Please note if you DO NOT get a confirmation number you are not entered.
Call-in Entries Wednesday November 1st 8:00am- 8:30pm
- 403-336-3501 Haley Elliott
- 403-805-9840 Jenessa McNichol
- Membership & Entry Fee Info
- Age for 2016/2017 season: 14 & under as of September 1, 2017
- You need to purchase a new membership each year
- Entry fees & Annual Membership must be paid in full prior to the rodeo starting
- Membership Fee: $40
- Event Fees: Non-stock events $15, Stock events $20, Steer Riding $50
- Turn-outs need to be reported to the office no later than 8pm the Friday before the rodeo. If you do not notify us of your turn outs by this time, you will still be responsible for your entry fees.
- There will be an entry link available when entries are open.
- Phone in entries are also available the Wednesday before the rodeo.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 403-336-3501