- $40.00 Memberships are filled out and due the first rodeo you attend
- One contestant per online entry
- Must be 16 & under as of SEPTEMBER 1 2018/ 15 & 16 year old’s are jackpot only no year end awards.
- Small Spurs does allow assisted help for the 6 & under age group however this means that the competitor MUST be a able to ride SOLO but may need help keeping his or her horse/pony in forward motion. PARENTS this does not mean you can assist them with anything else besides keeping the horse/pony in forward motion and getting off. Please do not enter your child in the goat tail untying if they are unable to get to the goat unassisted.
- Event Fees: Non-stock events $15, Stock events $20, Steer Riding $40 CASH ONLY
4th annual BEAUTY & the BEAST!!!
March 8th (steer riding, 4th annual beauty & the beast)
March 9th (all rodeo events and awards excluding Steer Riding)
Entries open MONDAY Feb. 25th – close WEDNESDAY March 6th. DO NOT forget to click the “proceed to confirmation & receipt” please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number!. No confirmation NUMBER means you are not entered. **Entries for the Beauty & the Beast Barrel race Friday night are on the bottom of the entry page $50/team, rodeo payout**
~Check the sponsor list, make sure you invite all sponsors to our THANK YOU dinner for them on the Friday night and if they can come to our awards on Saturday afternoon we would be honored to have them.
~ Please try and bring or send a silent auction item for Friday night, if you can’t Saturday morning is perfect.
DO NOT forget to click the ***Proceed to confirmation & receipt*** please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number. Click on the receipt button and print if you choose, No confirmation number means you are NOT entered.
Please note if you DO NOT get a confirmation number you are not entered.
Call-in Entries Wednesday March 6th 8:00am- 8:30pm
- 403-336-3501 Haley Elliott
- 403-805-9840 Jenessa McNichol
- Turn-outs need to be reported to the office no later than 8pm the Friday before the rodeo. If you do not notify us of your turn outs by this time, you will still be responsible for your entry fees.
- There will be an entry link available when entries are open.
- Phone in entries are also available the Wednesday before the rodeo.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 403-336-3501