- $40.00 Memberships are filled out and due the first rodeo you attend
- One contestant per online entry
- Must be 14 & under as of SEPTEMBER 1 2017.
- Small Spurs does allow assisted help for the 6 & under age group however this means that the competitor MUST be a able to ride SOLO but may need help keeping his or her horse/pony in forward motion. PARENTS this does not mean you can assist them with anything else besides keeping the horse/pony in forward motion and getting off. Please do not enter your child in the goat tail untying if they are unable to get to the goat unassisted.
Don’t forget to enter both rodeos! Entries are open from Monday January 22, until Wednesday January 31, 9:00PM. You must enter each rodeo SEPARATE. No exceptions. CLICK each LINK for each rodeo. REREAD THE DATE OF THE RODEO to confirm you are entering the correct rodeo.
DO NOT forget to click the ***Proceed to confirmation & receipt*** please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number. Click on the receipt button and print if you choose, No confirmation number means you are NOT entered.
We are also having the silent auction on Feb 3rd and 4th please bring an item for the auction.
DO NOT forget to click the “proceed to confirmation & receipt” please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number! click on the receipt button and print!! No confirmation NUMBER means you are not entered DO NOT forget to click the ***Proceed to confirmation & receipt*** please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number. Click on the receipt button and print if you choose, No confirmation number means you are NOT entered.
Please note if you DO NOT get a confirmation number you are not entered.
Call-in Entries Wednesday January 31 8:00am- 8:30pm
- 403-336-3501 Haley Elliott
- 403-805-9840 Jenessa McNichol
- Membership & Entry Fee Info
- Age for 2016/2017 season: 14 & under as of September 1, 2017
- You need to purchase a new membership each year
- Entry fees & Annual Membership must be paid in full prior to the rodeo starting
- Membership Fee: $40
- Event Fees: Non-stock events $15, Stock events $20, Steer Riding $50
- Turn-outs need to be reported to the office no later than 8pm the Friday before the rodeo. If you do not notify us of your turn outs by this time, you will still be responsible for your entry fees.
- There will be an entry link available when entries are open.
- Phone in entries are also available the Wednesday before the rodeo.
email: email@example.com phone: 403-336-3501