- $40.00 Memberships are filled out and due the first rodeo you attend
- One contestant per online entry
- Must be 16 & under as of SEPTEMBER 1 2018/ 15 & 16 year old’s are jackpot only no year end awards.
- Small Spurs does allow assisted help for the 6 & under age group however this means that the competitor MUST be a able to ride SOLO but may need help keeping his or her horse/pony in forward motion. PARENTS this does not mean you can assist them with anything else besides keeping the horse/pony in forward motion and getting off. Please do not enter your child in the goat tail untying if they are unable to get to the goat unassisted.
- Event Fees: Non-stock events $15, Stock events $20, Steer Riding $40 CASH ONLY
February 2nd & February 3rd Small Spurs Rodeo entries.
WOW can you believe it’s that time again! Small Spurs Rodeo February 2nd and February 3rd entries open Jan. 21st — close WEDNESDAY Jan 30th 8:30PM. You must enter each rodeo SEPARATE. No exceptions. CLICK each LINK for each rodeo. REREAD THE DATE OF THE RODEO to confirm you are entering the correct rodeo.
SSR#4 Feb 2nd
SSR#5 Feb 3rd
DO NOT forget to click the ***Proceed to confirmation & receipt*** please make sure you get a FULL confirmation number. Click on the receipt button and print if you choose, No confirmation number means you are NOT entered.
Please note if you DO NOT get a confirmation number you are not entered.
Call-in Entries Wednesday Jan. 30th 8:00am- 8:30pm
- 403-336-3501 Haley Elliott
- 403-805-9840 Jenessa McNichol
- Turn-outs need to be reported to the office no later than 8pm the Friday before the rodeo. If you do not notify us of your turn outs by this time, you will still be responsible for your entry fees.
- There will be an entry link available when entries are open.
- Phone in entries are also available the Wednesday before the rodeo.
email: email@example.com phone: 403-336-3501